SILENT MOBIUS ZETA
Possible Character Ideas for a Silent Möbius Setting
The following list is comprised of a large number of characters that can be found on this site. Some would make good AMP officers, while others work better as NPCs or villains. The characters are drawn from a number of sources, including anime, manga, movies and books.
- Anna and Uni Puma - These two could be used as megadynes. The Game Master should alter their equipment and personalities a bit so that the pair will fit a bit better into a Silent Möbius setting.
- Ayaka Kisaragi - The president of the Phantom Quest Corp., Ayaka is a modern day ghost hunter. She makes a good AMP officer, and comes complete with magic spells and an enchanted 'sword'.
- Belldandy - Although she is a bit powerful, Belldandy's magic powers fit perfectly within the Silent Möbius setting. Naturally, one would want to eliminate her 'goddess' powers and make her a normal human sorceress.
- Bride With White Hair, The - The Bride would make an excellent evil sorceress or otherworldly opponent for the AMP.
- Christopher Masaki Jones - Christopher is perfect as an AMP officer. In fact, the character Officer Takahasi Jones is supposed to be his son.
- David Lo Pan - LoPan would make an excellent evil sorcerer and opponent for the AMP. Using the rest of the cast of Big Trouble in Little China can be done, although the Game master may want to down power the physical abilities of the Three Storms.
- Devil Hunter Yohko - Yohko would be perfect as an AMP officer. There are several other 'magical girls' on this list, all of which could be used in a Silent Möbius game.
- Elric of Melnibone - Elric could be used in several ways. He could be turned into an AMP officer, or made into some sort of NPC sorcerer. As an opponent he suffers from physical weakness, and may fold too quickly in an open fire fight. Allowing him to keep Stormbringer may not be a good idea, as that weapon could easily kill most, if not all of the AMP officers in very short order.
- Hikaru Shidou - Hikaru is from Magical Knight Rayearth. She would work as an AMP officer, although the Game Master may want to alter her origin.
- Hong-Nyang/Lang-Pao-Pao - Hong-Nyang wouldn't do well as an AMP officer (unless you really rewrite her), but she makes a good NPC or monster.
- Hououji Fuu - Hououji is from Magical Knight Rayearth.
- Huang Song Lii/Shunkai - Ms Huang can easily be used as a evil sorceress or a demon.
- Katherine 'Kitten' Ramis - Kitten is basically a rewritten Kiddy. Naturally, she'd fit perfectly into a Silent Möbius game.
- Major Motoko Kusanagi - The Major has a cybernetic body very much like Kiddy's. She would do quite well as a AMP officer. Game Masters may want to remove her cyberbrain powers, however.
- Manji - Manji fits right into the world of Silent Möbius. To be used as an AMP officer, he would need to loose his sword variable power pool (and possibly his 'Final Strike' power).
- Mirth - Mirth makes an excellent AMP sorcerer. Naturally, some of his powers would need to be toned down, or possible eliminated (especially his 'Plane Travel' power). Of course, his origin would need to be changed as well.
- Nieh Hsiao Tsing - As a ghost, Nieh probably doesn't make a good AMP officer. She doe make a good NPC or can be used as the basis for similar ghosts and opponents.
- Pai/Parvati IV - Pai (and Sanjiyans in general) fit perfectly into the Silent Möbius universe. Although the idea of a Sanjiyan AMP officer seems unlikely, she would make a good NPC.
- Ryuuzaki Umi - Ryuuzaki is from from Magical Knight Rayearth. She would work as an AMP officer, although the Game Master may want to alter her origin.
- Shion Nys - Shion is a psychokinetic, on the scale of Anne the Esper Weapon. Although she wouldn't really work as an AMP officer, she makes a good NPC.
- Sonnet Barjie - Sonnet is a psychokinetic and is on the same scale as Shion and Annie. She works best as an NPC, although some Game Masters may balk at allowing a psychokinetic cyborg.
- Tasuki - Tasuki is from Fushigi Yuugi. He makes a good AMP officer or low-level sorcerer.
- Tetsuo Shima - Tetsuo is a psychokinetic on a scale far beyond that of anyone else. He could be used in a Silent Möbius setting, but the Game Master needs to be careful lest he kill off all his player characters.
- Urd - Urd is very powerful, but still could be used as a AMP officer. Naturally, one needs to remove Urd's goddess powers before using her.
- Yakumo Fuji - As a Wu, Yakumo could be used without much of a problem in a Silent Möbius game. Naturally, this type of character will require some special dispensation from the Game Master, as a base Wu is about 200 points.
Return to Silent Möbius Zeta