SILENT MOBIUS ZETA
DESCRIPTIONS OF LUCIFER FOLK
The following Lucifer Folk are adapted from various creatures actually shown in the manga. In most cases, the write ups are baseline designs that present only the powers actually shown in the manga. This allows a Game Master to customize each template as they see fit.
- Jewel Beetle - These are small creatures that look like large sowbugs. They are harmless and probably are used as food by any Entity larger than themselves. They are seen only in Side 1, but one can presume that they exist in large numbers where ever Entites are found.
- Dragon - Nami has to deal with this Entity as part of her rite of passage.
- Reviver - A black, ropy-looking Entity. This is the first Entity seen in the manga.
- Snake - A huge 60 foot Entity that looks like a giagantic snake. Katsumi deals with one in Side 3.
- Slug - A large limbless Entity. It looks like a slug equipped with a large mouth filled with many teeth. We see Entites like this in Sides 3 and 4.
- Zombie - These creatures are seen in Side 1, Chapter 1. They are the animated corpses of people slain by the Reviver.
Return to Silent Möbius Zeta